10' x 32' Traditional Canopy Tent 1-3/8" Side ProtectionItem In StockItem #: TC1032DS
List Price: $1,104.00
Our Price: $552.05
Item DescriptionThe Traditional Canopy Tent has a high peak design that easily deflects rain, snow and other weather. The canopy is built on a galvanized steel frame with matching fittings. A heavy-duty 1-piece polyethylene tarp cover extends over the peak and down 2 sides of the design, ending at a rail pipe. The tarp is abrasion resistant and is made of durable laminated fabric that is also UV and heat resistant. No tools are required for installation. Foot pads and bar brace supports are included. The canopy measures 10 feet wide by 32 feet long.
- 1-3/8" Galvanized All Steel 18 Gauge Pipe (Optional 1-5/8" Upgrade Available)
- 1-3/8" Galvannized Steel Fittings With Locking Eye Bolts
- (1) Heavy-Duty Polyethylene Tarp Cover
- Abrasion Resistant, Laminated Fabric
- Double Side Protection With Rail Pipe
- Once Piece Cover
- Weather Resistant
- UV & Heat Resistant
- No Tools Required For Installation
- Includes Foot Pads & Bar Brace Supports
- High Peak Design
- Width = 10'
- Length = 32'
- Side Height = 6'8"
- Center Height = 9'9"
- Tarp Size 20' x 32'
- 10 Legs